We are going on our first Field Trip on Tuesday. We will be going to see the production of Locomotion at the Opelika Performing Arts. We won't be gone long ( a couple of hours) but I think it will be a blast! Your kids are so incredibly wonderful that they make each day a blessing. I am excited about taking them to see something special.
We have an Intern! For the Spring Semester we have an intern from Auburn name Ms. Ivey. She is so sweet and so very excited to work with your child. She will mostly be observing, but we may let her try a lesson or two. Again, you have such wonderful kids that I would not deny her the chance to teach them.
It's Not Easy Being Green.....
We are in full force preparing for our Spring Assessments. I want an "All Green" class. That means that each child is working at a level where they will be prepared for 7th grade success! We are all close, but we all have a few things to tweek. Your child knows EXACTLY what they need to work on and if you want some resources for home, they are on this web site under Math. I will be working with any child in Math and Reading on any Standard that is below an 80. I will be pulling them aside to work one on one or in a very small group.
Go GREEN!!!