From Raney's

With your help, we can Make Success Happen!

Monday, February 20, 2012

E-I -E-I -O (Enrichment/ Intervention/ Operation)

           No, We are not on Old MacDonald's Farm, but we are starting a new idea this week.  We are incorporating and Enrichment/ Intervention block into our day.  We are going to strictly focus on standards in Reading and Math that need work.  MWF the 8-9 hour will be devoted to math , T-TH will be Reading. 
The Enrichment activities will begin once your child has completed 80% mastery in all standards.  

          I am excited to stir things up a bit.  We are using this plan to give the kids a taste of what next year will be like.  The kids are with different groups of kids each day, and they rotate between teachers for that one hour.   We had our first attempt today and I think it went really well.  The kids were well behaved and tried very hard.  Be Proud of your kid and tell them!